I get cravings all the time — usually for something a bit greasy.
Although initially, it does fill in that emotional void — it’s a key factor for creating many gut issues.
Think of all the toxic oils it’s been cooked in, not to mention the artificial ingredients it contains.
That’s why the thought leaves me as soon as I picture the after-effects. It isn’t worth it for me or you.
So, try this one instead when you feel like having a yucky burger. It not only tastes delicious, but I guarantee you will feel great after eating it too!
Want more easy, fast & healthy recipes? 🍎🍌🍗🥗
If you would like to read more articles like this or start writing your own, please sign up via my link. I’d love to see you on the other side.
Sign up here for your medium subscription.
I get a portion from your monthly fee at no extra cost to you, and it will go a long way in supporting me as a writer.
If you would like to express gratitude with coffee, send the love via this link.
« Dairy-Free « Low-Carb « High-Protein « Quick« Serves two people.
« Prep: 15 m « Cook: 10 min « Kcal: 284 « Carbs: 7 « Protein: 28g « Fats: 13g
What you need
4 egg whites
4 oz. (115g) lean ground (minced) beef (5% fat)
1 tomato, sliced
1/4 cup (30g) cheddar cheese
2 pickled gherkin (dill pickle), sliced
2 tbsp. tomato ketchup
Salt & pepper
What you need to do
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and egg whites. Heat a dry non-stick skillet/frying pan over medium heat.
- Add eggs to the pan and cover; cook for 5–6 minutes or until the eggs are done liking. Remove from the heat.
- Heat another pan over medium-high heat, cook the ground beef, season with salt and pepper once the meat is cooked, and spread over the eggs in the other pan.
- Place the pan back over the heat and top with sliced tomato and pickle, fold and sprinkle with cheese. Cook until the cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately with ketchup.