Overnight Coconut Oats
Oats are my favourite meal of the day (I’m serious here).
It so happens that I’m a breakfast person — and I can never resist a warm bowl of vanilla protein oats. So, after a long fast & workout, I’m ready to warm up my beautiful oats and start my day off right.
I bring this recipe for you — anyone that enjoys oats and comfort on a warm and cold morning.
Cheers to your breakfast.
Coconut Overnight Oats
It serves four lucky people!
150 g Gluten-free oats
45 g Desiccated coconut
25 g Vanilla protein powder (I choose the vegan type)
200 g Coconut yoghurt
350 ml Almond milk unsweetened
2 tbsp Maple syrup
- Add the oats and desiccated coconut to a large bowl and mix well. Then mix in the vanilla essence.
- Whisk together the coconut yoghurt, almond milk and maple syrup.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and transfer serving containers. Refrigerate overnight or for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days; add more milk before serving, if necessary.
- Serve with your favourite berries.
322 Calories Per Serving